Horleys Ripped Factors Protein 2.5kg
Advanced Fat Loss Protein for Serious Trainers
Ripped Factors is now better than ever: more protein (ICE Whey Protein Isolate), fewer carbs, more fat loss ingredients including Citrimax, carnitine, caffeine and chromium plus superior absorption with Bioperine. Complete nutritional support; THE best protein for helping you strip fat and preserve muscle when you're training hard.
Horleys Ripped Factor Product Features:
- ICE Whey Technology; 100% Whey Protein Isolate, maximum natural BCAA content
- Boosted with hydrolysed isolate fractions for rapid and complete protein absorption
- C4 Fat Metaboliser Complex for multi-staged enhancement of lipid metabolism
- 17 vitamins and minerals plus Bioperine, a nutrient absorption enhancer
- Zero sugar, ultra low fat
- Mixes instantly
Who should use it
- Men and women engaged in regular resistance training wanting to maximise fat loss to reveal muscle definition
- Anyone wanting an advanced protein crammed with fat-loss factors to assist with a weight management program
- Meal replacement or post-workout recovery
When to Use Horleys Ripped Factors Protein
Recommended use: up to three servings per day. Serving times will be dependent upon your training regime.
Suggestions: one serving of Ripped Factors in water approximately one hour before a workout, a second serving 60 minutes after completing exercise (in non-fat milk) and a third as breakfast or as a mid-morning or afternoon snack; in milk or fruit juice.
Why don't we use starch (carb) blockers in such an advanced fat loss supplement?
Why would you? This is a highly purified protein supplement with negligible (i.e. virtually ZERO) carbs in it. Unless you're going to blend up your Ripped Factors shake with a potato, a starch blocker would be completely useless.
In addition, phaseolamin based blockers contain anti-nutritional factors that may negatively affect the protein efficiency ratio. Worse, they could adversely impact your nitrogen balance; we certainly don't recommend mixing starch or carb blockers with your protein supplements. In fact, if you're training seriously, you don't need starch blockers at all: they are for people with no discipline who can't stick to a clean diet, and that's NOT you.