Vital Greens 1kg
Boost your intake of vital nutrients and superfoods! Vital All In One gives you everything you need, all in one comprehensive formula.
Vital Greens, now named Vital All In One, is a multi-nutrient powder that contains a carefully balanced blend of nutrient-dense vegetables, fruits, essential fatty acids, fibre, alkalising pea protein powder, vitamins, minerals and herbs - ideal for those struggling to reach their daily recommended intake of fruits and veggies!
Vital Greens powder is easy to take; plus, it's designed to help you fulfil your daily nutritional requirements. This formula is suitable for vegans; it's gluten, wheat and dairy-free, so it's safe for people with dietary restrictions. It also contains zero artificial sweeteners or flavours - Vital Greens is only sweetened with organic Thaumatin, a completely natural patented sweetener.
Key benefits of Vital All In One
- Delivers 78 vital ingredients and superfoods that are loaded with nutrients for every day optimal health
- Suitable for the whole family
- Jars now made with 100% recycled plastic material
- It contains organic Thaumatin, a completely natural patented sweetener
- Each serving contains the equivalent of 8-10 vegetables
- Suitable for vegans and people with dietary restrictions such as gluten or lactose intolerance
Take two teaspoons daily and get the benefits of a carefully balanced blend of more than 75 ingredients (including various essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, probiotics, prebiotics, high levels of antioxidants, alkalising pea protein, essential fatty acids, fibre and amino acids) to strengthen your immune system, boost energy levels and vitality, support digestion and intestinal health, as well as aid detoxification and combat the effects of junk food.
The experts behind Vital All In One multi-nutrient powder believe modern-day diets are responsible for all sorts of chronic illnesses and allergies that we see today. It's important to remember that no matter how busy you are, a balanced diet must be a priority when trying to avoid fatigue, irritability and a weakened immune system!
Vital All In One is more than just a greens powder. This stuff is made with the exact proportioned amounts of ingredients to ensure you get the maximum effect from its powerful superfoods.
Want to stay healthy and boost your immunity? Ditch the multivitamins and shop Vital Greens range from Sportsfuel New Zealand today.
- Greens, fruits and vegetables work to counteract the effects of pollution, fast food, stress, radiation and free-radicals
- Green tea, grapeseed extracts, cocoa beans, and citric acid help support the immune system, so you can fight off bugs and recover quickly when falling sick.
- Pro and prebiotics and digestive enzymes help support the digestive system
- Adaptogenic herbs encourage emotional and mental stability, reduced feelings of stress, improved mood, sleep and concentration
- Dandelion root extract, rice bran powder, milk thistle extract and burdock root are also known as liver support herbs, which help the liver to function at its best by flushing out nasty toxins
- Pea protein isolate is rich in amino acids, which helps control appetite, retain a healthy weight, regulate blood sugar, and maintain muscle mass.
Directions for use
Adults or anyone over the age of 12 may take two teaspoons daily (10g). For the first 4 weeks, we recommend taking a half dose or one teaspoon (5g) before gradually building up to a full dose. You can mix vital All In One multi-nutrient powder into smoothies, milk, water or non-acidic juice to help improve the taste.
Please speak to a health care professional before taking this supplement if you're pregnant, breastfeeding, or giving this supplement to children aged 5 and up (this supplement is not suitable for children under the age of 5).
Vital All In One is a great-tasting powerful formula with a mild pineapple flavour (from pineapple fruit juice extract) and sweetened with thaumatin, a completely natural sweetener. Vital All In One is best blended in chilled water; however, mixing with a spoon will also do the trick.
We recommend taking your Vital All In One multi-nutrient powder first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. However, you can take this supplement at any time of the day either before, or after a meal, for maximum health benefits and optimum nutrient absorption.
How should I store Vital All In One powder?
We recommend storing Vital Greens in the fridge or a cool dark place. This formula contains probiotics and live microorganisms, which lose their potency when exposed to warm temperatures. We recommend consuming your Vital Greens powder within 90 days to ensure maximum freshness.
Are there any side effects when taking Vital All In One?
This complex blend delivers 78 vital ingredients that are loaded with a variety of vitamins and minerals, which work by cleansing and detoxifying the body. Most people can tolerate the Vital Greens formula well. However, some people may experience may mild symptoms such as bloating, flatulence, gut discomfort, mild nausea or minor skin irritation, which is completely normal.
However, if these symptoms worsen or persist, please discontinue the use of Vital Greens and speak to a health care professional.
Vital Greens New Zealand
Vital Greens was launched in Sydney, Australia, in 2000. Vital Greens' team of naturopaths set out to fix the increasing amount of gut and digestion-related conditions they were treating.
Instead of prescribing their patients dozens of pills to treat their conditions, the team decided to create Vital All In One, a comprehensive blend of easily absorbed vitamins and minerals in one easy-to-digest powder form. You can check out the rest of the Vital Greens health range here at Sportsfuel!