Optimum 100% Whey Gold Standard 450g
How Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Protein Powder can drive your fitness results
Working towards building muscle this summer? Want to accelerate your muscle growth without changing your diet drastically? Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey Protein Isolate is for you. It's a major source of pure protein that's low on fat, carbohydrate, sugar and lactose. Can it get any better? Find out below.
Benefits of adding Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Protein powder to your diet
- 24g of protein per serving (30-33 g or 1 scoop) - That's a whole lot of protein in just one serving. You can manage your protein needs more effectively by adding ON Whey to your diet.
- 496KJ/130K energy per serving - Need energy to power through your gym workouts? Sip protein shakes made using ON Gold Standard Whey through your workouts. That energy can last you through even the most intense gym workouts.
- 5.5g amino acids per scoop - Muscle growth is heavily dependent on your amino acid intake. ON Whey Protein takes care of your amino acid needs by including the right amount of amino acids in each serving.
- 4g of Glutamine - Glutamine is essential in accelerating muscle growth and maximising muscle recovery post-workout. By consuming ON Whey Protein post-workout, you take care of your muscle growth nutrition and manage the recovery of sore muscles.
- Several great flavours to choose from - If you're not a fan of the natural taste of protein, don't fret. Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard Whey Protein has several great flavours that make everyday consumption super easy.
Why Whey Protein Isolate?
Did you know that Whey Protein Isolate is the purest form of whey? This means that it will instantly get digested and absorbed once you have consumed it. The protein powder also has extremely low quantities of fat, lactose and cholesterol. If you choose this protein powder to consume, you are choosing to eat less of the unnecessary extras. Additionally, Gold Standard Whey Protein also has 5.5g of amino acids and 4g of Glutamine, which are known to enhance muscle growth and recovery.